Photos for Elegant Curiosities

Hi guys!

I already wrote this article quite some time ago but totally forgot to publish it... so here you go! You probably already saw some of my photos featuring the pretty jewellery and accessoires by Elegant Curiosities and today I want to share photos from some photo shoots with Ashtray Arts Photography, Heiner Seemann, some self-portraits that I shot for this awesome brand and some event pics!
Diesen Artikel habe ich schon vor einer ganzen Weile verfasst aber irgendwie mal wieder verpeilt ihn zu veröffentlichen... aber jetzt! Bestimmt habt ihr schon das eine oder andere Bild gesehen auf dem ich die tollen Sachen von Elegant Curiosities trage und heute möchte ich ein paar Fotos aus meinen Shootings mit heiner Seemann, Ashtray Arts Photography, ein paar Selbstportraits und Eventphotos mit euch teilen :)

The quality of these items is amazing and in case you were wondering where to get a cool hair crown - this is the right place. I got a very beautiful and elegant hair crown that I already wore to several events and people always asked me if this was my real hair. In fact, I cut a bit of my own hair so they could make it in the perfect shade of brown :)
Alle Sachen die ich bekommen habe haben eine fantastische Qualität und besonders falls ihr auf Haarkronen steht ist dies der perfekte Shop für euch! Ich habe eine wunderschöne und elegante Krone bekommen die ich schon zu mehreren Veranstaltungen getragen habe und viele Leute haben mich darauf angesprochen, ob das wohl meine echten Haare sind. Ich habe mich extra schweren Herzens von einer Strähne getrennt damit die liebe Designerin hinter Elegant Curiosities genau die richtige Farbe für mich raussuchen konnte! :)

Photos by Ashtray Arts Photography



Self-portraits

The moon set and the deer set are my absolute favourites. I would never have picked something with a deer because I always thought that was "not my style" but I am so glad I got it, I love wearing it! And it is even called "Esmeralda" in the shop  :)

Photos by Heiner Seemann



WGT, Midnight Masque in Italy & Vampire Ball in New Orleans :)
Dress made by me, corset by Royal Black

Dress made by me, corset custom made by Royal Black


Some selfies =)





Some photos from their shop!


Keine Kommentare