Red Empress

Hi!
I just started working on my blog design! I am not done yet and there will be some more changes once I find the time, but I guess it is okay so far!
To celebrate this I want to publish another blog entry with some photos (finally!). My dear friend Annie Bertram took these of me in 2015 in one of the most beautiful locations that I ever had the chance to shoot in!
The incredible dress is from Linda Friesen, the jewellery by Alchemy Gothic and the crown was mady by me especially for this shoot :) I shared many of these photos before and also featured one of them in my 2017 calendar (you can still get some copies *here*) but I didn't share all of them yet. I hope you like them as much as I do!

1 Kommentar

  1. Such brilliant, vibrant hues that beautifully illuminate the royal essence all around you. Thank you for sharing! - Matthew xo

    AntwortenLöschen