Merry Christmas: Festive vintage photo shoot with Nadine Brecht and Hell Bunny

Disclaimer: This post contains advertisement - the items on these photos were sponsored for photo shoots. I did not get paid for these photos or for this blog entry - as always, all opinions on this blog are my own.
Christmas Winter Holiday Retro Photo shoot
Hi everyone, long time no see!
I just realized that it has been two years since I wrote my last blog entry. I always thought about doing that again some time, but I never had the time to do it properly - and I have been a bit lost in the last one/two years, and didn't really know in which direction I would like to go. Both with my modeling, but also with this blog.

So the first thing I did today was removing two thirds of the old blog entries here - after all, I started this blog in 2010 or 2011 and many things were just out of date and the quality of texts and photos was really bad. The next thing I want to do is to update the rest of ths whole page, and maybe I will remove even more.


The future of this blog: Vintage Fashion?

Especially in the past year I got very interested in adding more vintage aesthetics to my everyday outfits, and I really love to do these kinds of shoots, too. So that is what I want to post about here in future: everyday looks & photo shoot results, all with my own gothic-vintage style with a touch of fantasy! I have mostly been posting my everyday looks in my Instagram stories and on Pinterest, and since I got quite a lot of questions especially on Instagram, I thought here would be a nice place to collect them all! Of course there will still be many gothic and fantasy themes in my shoots, so if that is what you are following me for, don't worry!

The first set that I want to share today is from a recent shoot with Nadine Brecht - I just love her beautiful studio and thought the festive style matches the date of this post! These dresses are two of my favourites from Hell Bunny. With my code "Esmeralda20!%" you can also save 20% on all their outfits!
All jewellery by Alchemy England, the green fascinator is from Jazzafine.





2 Kommentare