Spin Doctor Clothing

 Disclaimer: This post may contain advertisement. I did not get paid or commissioned to write this, but as I am talking about the people I worked with and tagged their pages it may have an unintended advertising effect. Actually all I want is to show you some photos and tell you about my shoot though. The outfits I am talking about were sponsored for shoots.

Hi everyone!

Since I am currently planning a new shoot for Spin Doctor Clothing I thought I should show you the photos from our first two shoots! The first one happened in the end of 2015, the second one in the beginning of 2016.
Spin Doctor Clothing is a company from England and I actually knew and loved their clothes for years. I really enjoy wearing their elegant and romantic gothic clothes not only for my shoots but also in everyday life. So this collaboration is something I am still very excited about and I am so happy they asked me to work with them!

Shoot Number 1:
 
Wig: Black Candy Fashion. Rings: The Rogue + The Wolf. Necklace: The Crypt of Curiosities
Photos by Silver Pearl Photography

 Shoot number 2:

Wig: Black Candy. Hat: Jazzafine. Skirt: The Gothic Shop
All photos by Heiner Seemann
 Jewelry: Noirromantique
  Jewelry: Fairy Cave
  

Keine Kommentare