Isabeau Ouvert

Hi guys :)

I am really looking forward to shoot the next amazing creation by Isabeau Ouvert which I will get this friday to take it with me to a wonderful photographer I always wanted to work with <3 It will be a very elegant dress in purple and black with a touch of the tudor era.
Next week I will tell you more about that shooting ;)

By the way, I think the Kinky-Girl body is the most amazing latex piece I have ever been wearing and I am pretty sure that the dress I am going to get will be just as gorgeous and extravagant as the body is, maybe even more! :) You really should check out their shop if you like latex ;)

Also I am can't wait to get the stockings that will go with the body and already have some plans for the next shooting, hopefully in march or april :)

Thanks a lot to Ingo Sommer for this photo :)

Keine Kommentare