Magical New Year - with my 2020 fantasy calendar

Gothic Vintage Medieval Mysterious Sexy Corsetry Kalender
Disclaimer: This post contains advertisement / a link to my online shop. If you are wondering why I always mention this even though it is so obvious and you can decide for yourself whether to click the link or not: Fancy German internet laws!

Hi everyone!
I wish all of you a happy 2020 and hope you had a great new year's eve!
If you are still looking for a nice calendar, I want to show you >> my 2020 calendar <<, which is now on sale! As a little new year's special, I will also add a free A4 print to all A4 print and calendar orders that are placed until January 12th, 2020!

I am very excited to take you with me into my fantasy world! This calendar is a mix of all the things that I love: beautiful costumes, a touch of gothic and a lot of fantasy.

2020 Calendar Details

  • A3 Format
  • 250g silky matte paper
  • high quality digitally printed
  • signed & shipped by yours truly
  • personalized, if you want me to
  • sipped in a cardboard envelope for maximal protection


If you want your calendar to be personalized please add a note with text you would like me to write on it - no extra costs :) Order it >> here in my storenvy shop << or send me an e-mail to la-esmeralda@gmx.de of you have any other questions.

There is only a limited number of calendars left, but I also have some older collectors edition calendars, A4 and A5 prints and bundles up in the shop. If you are interested in getting a certain photo as a print, please don't hesitate to e-mail me!

Love,
Esmeralda



Keine Kommentare