Vintage Fashion Shoot at Hamburg Hafencity wearing Hell Bunny and Collectif Clothing

Nice memories from a vintage fashion photo shoot in Hamburgs Hafencity

Disclaimer: This post contains advertisement - some of the items on these photos were sponsored for photo shoots. I did not get paid for these photos or for this blog entry - as always, all opinions on this blog are my own.
 
The other day I told you about my wonderful shoot with Haay Photography and how it inspired me to do more vintage fashion shoots outside. So in autumn I went to Hamburgs Speicherstadt again for another photo shoot and took some beautiful dresses from Hell Bunny and Collectif Clothing with me! I am already looking forward to better weather so I can do more like this - because whenever I had the time to shoot, it was raining. Very typical for this city actually ^^

Hell Bunny

Here I was wearing the Rosa Rossa dress and the Hermione Coat. I was really feeling like snow white in this combo! I also own the Rosa Rossa skirt and think these red flowers are super elegant. If you have followed my outfit posts on Instagram & Pinterest you may already have noticed that I can't really get enough of vintage flower dresses and all the Hell Bunny pieces just fit so well!
(These items were previously sponsored for photo shoots and I am really excited about this collaboration as I wear their dresses all the time!)


Collectif Clothing

Usually I am not a fan of orange at all but when I saw that dress, I had to give it a try. As I am an autumn child and born in November, I thought this pattern is just perfect! I am really in love with the fabric and the matching belt :)
(I bought this dress at Topvintage.de)








Keine Kommentare