Vintage Fashion Shoot at Hamburg Hafencity with Haay Photography

I absolutely love 50s flower dresses like this one from Hell Bunny!
Disclaimer: This post contains advertisement - the items on these photos were previously sponsored for photo shoots and used again for these photos later. I did not get paid for these photos or for this blog entry - as always, all opinions on this blog are my own.

Last summer Haay Photography and Justyna Norelle visited me for a wonderful photo shoot in Hamburg! We explored the Hafencity together and shot some of my favourite vintage dresses from Hell Bunny, that I combined with Alchemy Gothic jewellery and some moth necklaces from Lilif Ilane Creations.

Doing this "normal" fashion shoot was something a bit new for me: I always thought I need huge stylings and epic locations, and never thought I would just shoot my everyday outfits on the streets. But I LOVED it and am so happy with these results, I definitely want to do more like this in future! It also inspired me to try shooting something outside myself, which I will show you in another blog entry, soon.

How do you like this style and which of these dresses is your favourites? Let me know in the comments!

This dress makes me feel like Marilyn Monroe!

Keine Kommentare