Natural Portraits with Luisa Melina Photography

In 2019 I tried many different things that made me step out of my comfort zone. One thing that I tried was shooting something really natural with Luisa Melina, who visited me in Hamburg for our shoot.

For a long time, I thought natural photos were boring - when you can look at the natural you every day and have the option to wear sparkly costumes, why shoot natural portraits?
I started modeling over ten years ago and only now I came to the point where I love natural portraits and classical beauty sets, so I am glad that we got to work together.

This style of photography is something I would love to do more in future, as it shows a new side of me but also "more" of me I guess.

Also, we did this in march - it was still super cold and rainy! What could be a better thing to do on a cold and rainy march day than laying half naked in the moss? :D

Let me know how you like these photos!
Also, if you are or know any photographer who does natural portraits (or vintage fashion of course), please show me your/their page! I would love to discover some new artists to follow and maybe also work with some day :)


Not to forget - here are some outtakes! On the right you see "The ameba", my favourite pose for light test pictures :D


If you like my work and want to support it, or get signed prints or other cool things with my photos on them, here is how you can do it:

Keine Kommentare