Three Elegant Vintage Gothic Styles with Hell Bunny Clothing

Disclaimer: Advertisement - I did not get paid for this blog entry, but items were sponsored for shoots. As always, all opinions are my own.


In the end of 2019 I got really motivated start blogging again and started posting regularly. I am really excited about the feedback I got from you and so happy that you still enjoy reading it!

Two weeks ago I had a little accident and hurt my foot a bit, so I haven't really been able to work a lot and had to neglected this topic for a while. But now that things are getting better again, I wanted to show you the results from one of the first shoots I did this year: with some of my favourite outfits from Hell Bunny! Which of these looks is your favourite? The last dress is actually one of my favourite / most worn ones, but I also love the first "office" style, as I don't wear pencil skirts a lot and guess it is a nice change.

Outfit details:

Blouse & Dresses: Hell Bunny
All jewellery: Alchemy Gothic
Fascinator in the first photo: Jazzafine
Skirt in the first photo: stolen from my mum!
Big black hat: Amazon
Thanks to Aurelia Isabella for assisting me during this shoot!

I am already looking forward to the day when I finally have a bit more time to write again and write something a little longer and finish the first post of a posing series that I want to start here... but I guess most of you are only here for the photos anyway, so enjoy! :)

 

Keine Kommentare