Wilted - photographed by Inger Diederich

Disclaimer: This post may contain advertisement. I did not get paid or commissioned to write this, but as I am talking about the people I worked with and tagged their pages it may have an unintended advertising effect.This shoot was a free project, wig and jewellery were previously sponsored for other projects. 

In 2015 I shot this series with photographer Inger Diederich in Hamburg. I don't know why I didn't publish this post when I wrote it last year - so I guess it is time to finally do it now :D
When I saw the mood board of Gothesque Magazines "Wilted" issue I was immediately inspired and wanted to shoot something for this theme. So I created the whole outfit for this shoot and also got the matching wig from my sponsor Black Candy Fashion plus beautiful rings from The Rogue + The Wolf. I love this series and the fact that Inger edited SO MANY photos! And I was very happy that it also got published in Gothesque Magazine :)
2015 habe ich mit Inger Diederich aus Hamburg dieser Serie fotografiert. Den Blogeintrag habe ich auch schon vor einer ganzen Weile geschrieben - ich weiß gar nicht wieso ich den nicht vorher schon veröffentlicht habe!
Als ich das Moodboard für die "Wilted"-Ausgabe des Gothesque Magazins gesehen habe war ich total inspiriert und wollte unbedingt etwas dafür shooten. Also habe ich das gesamte Outfit & die Accessoires für das Shooting genäht, die passende Perücke stammt von Black Candy Fashion und die Ringe von The Rogue + The Wolf. Ich liebe diese Serie sehr - und auch die Tatsache, dass Inger SO VIELE Bilder bearbeitet hat! Dass die Serie am Ende auch im Gothesque Magazin veröffentlicht wurde hat mich natürlich dann noch mal besonders gefreut :)



Keine Kommentare