Crimson Bride

Disclaimer: This post may contain advertisement. I did not get paid or commissioned to write this, but as I am talking about the people I worked with and tagged their pages it may have an unintended advertising effect. Actually all I want is to show you some photos and tell you about my shoot though. #stupidgermanlaws ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last summer I got to model this A-MA-ZING gown by Linda Friesen Couture. It is definitely one of the most beautiful dresses I ever wore! We shot this series in the beautiful park next to my home on a lovely warm summer morning. I just love this location as it has so many wonderful places to shoot at!
...and this shoot even was also one of the most dangerous ones I ever had - in the first photo I was posing right on top of a wasps nest! Without noticing it at first, of course. As I am allergic to wasps so I was glad that I could get away fast enough! I was extra happy that nothing happened with these wasps as this set was the first one of a three day photo-shoot-marathon!



This series was also published in Wild Heart Magazine and we even got on the cover, yay! <3


Keine Kommentare