"Ravenna" - featured in PHANTASM Magazine!

Hi everyone!

In my previous blog entry I said I wanted to write more entries here but then nothing happened. I still have a super long to-do list that I can't get ahead of but I decided that I still want to share some new things here, starting with my feature in the latest issue of Phantasm Magazine <3
In meinem letzten Blogeintrag meinte ich ja, dass ich mal wieder mehr auf meinem Blog schreiben wollte - und es passierte nichts. Ich habe leider immernoch viel mehr auf dem Zettel als ich momentan schaffen kann, daher dauert das alles etwas länger... aber ich möchte doch so langsam mal wieder etwas pasten, daher fange ich heute einfach mal mit dem tollen Feature an, das Annie Bertram und ich gerade im Phantasm Magazine hatten :)

Last year they contacted me about their new magazine and asked if I would be interested in being the face of their first issue. As this magazine puts its focus on fantasy- and cosplay theme and I had just shot my Witchblade series with Lilif Ilane I absolutely had to say yes and am glad that I did - it turned out to be one of my absolute favourite magazines. I love how much love they put into the layout and what a good job they do, even though it is still such a small magazine. Some of you may know that I am a graduated media designer myself so I always love a good layout :)
So, as they did such a beautiful job I was very excited to be featured on the cover again for their latest issue. They had a big interview with Annie Bertram and featured the whole series that I want to share below :)
Letztes Jahr um diese Zeit bekam ich eine Mail, ob ich nicht gerne auf dem Cover des neuen Magazins "Phantasm Magazine" wäre. Da das Thema im Fantasy- und Cosplaybereich lag und Lilif Ilane und ich gerade meien Witchblade fotografiert hatten, war der Fall direkt klar!
Ich bin sehr froh, dass ich ihnen meine Fotos geschickt habe - denn das Phantasm Magazine ist sehr schnell zu einem meiner absoluten Lieblinge geworden. So als ausgebiltete Mediengestalterin begeistert einen gutes, liebevoll gestaltetes Layout doch immer sehr! Daher habe ich mich sehr gefreut, dass sie im Rahmen eines Interviews mit Annie Bertram wieder eine Serie mit mir veröffentlicht haben, die ich euch unten gerne zeigen möchte :)

Annie organized this AMAZING location, it is one of the most beautiful places that I ever visited.
The always gorgeous Royal Black Couture & Corsetry gave us this incredibly beautiful gown and I am a bit sad that I did send it back after the shoot and not just steal it :D Would have been so worth it!
Annie hat diese GROßARTIGE Location organisiert, einer der schönsten Plätze, in dem ich je shooten durfte. Das wundervolle Outfit ist mal wieder von Royal Black - und dieses Mal hätte ich es doch einfach klauen sollen, anstatt es hinterher brav wieder zurückzugeben. Es wäre den Zorn ja eigentlich echt wert gewesen! :D

Other outfit details:
Hair crown: Elegant Curiosities
Earrings: Alchemy Gothic
Necklace: The Crypt of Curiosities

 Some snapshots :)

The first three photos below are also available as signed prints in my storenvy store! Check it out *here*
Die ersten drei folgenden Bilder gibt es übrigens als signierte Prints in meinem storenvy shop: *klick mich*




Keine Kommentare