Photo shoot for Corset-Story

Hi there!
Today I want to tell you a bit about a magical photo shoot that I had a few months ago at Schloss Heinrichshorst. I was booked for a photo shoot for Corset-Story, a very big corset retailer that most of you probably know. The plan was not to shoot the typical catalogue photos but beautiful moods, to give ideas and inspiration :)
Schloss Heinrichshorst is the beautiful home of photographer Viona Art and it is always so wonderful to be there and to work with her. And this time I even met a beautiful and super lovely princess that was booked for this shoot as well :)
Heute möchte ich euch ein bisschen von einem zauberhaften Shooting erzählen, dass ich vor ein paar Monaten auf Schloss Heinrichshorst hatte. Corset Story, einer der größten Online Korsetthändler den ihr wahrscheinlich alle kennt, hatte mich für ein Shooting gebucht. Ziel waren nicht die klassischen Katalogbilder, sondern "Moods", also schöne Stylings, um Ideen und Inspiration zu geben :)
Schloss Heinrichshorst ist das Heim der Fotografin Viona Art und ich bin immer wieder gerne dort und arbeite mit ihr. Dieses Mal habe ich auf dem Schloss sogar eine wunderschöne Prinzessin gefunden die auch für das Shooting dort war :)



Actually Ophelia and I had met a few years ago already, I think it was for Fetishevolution 2012 - but we never had enough time to realize what great friends we make :) Sadly we didn't shoot together but at least I can make you guys incredibly jealous by telling you that I shared a bed with her, haha! It was a lot of fun! And hopefully we will one day find the time to fit a common shoot in our schedules :)
Ophelia und ich kannten uns sogar schon vorher - ich glaube es war 2012, als wir uns bei der Fetishevolution trafen. Aber erst jetzt hatten wir genug Zeit um zu bemerken, was für gute Freundinnen wir abgeben :) Leider haben wir keine Sets zusammen geshootet aber ich kann euch immerhin etwas neidisch machen indem ich euch erzähle, dass wir uns ein Bett geteilt haben. Hah!
Es war ganz wundervoll sie dort zu treffen und wer weiß, vielleicht bekommen wir ja eines Tages auch mal ein gemeinsames Shooting hin!


During the shoot :)
First styling. Here I did my own make-up - both hair stylings and
and the make-up of the second styling where done by Vionas Make-up Artist :)

In case you are getting the Corset-Story newsletter you might have seen one or more of the following pictures already. But in case you didn't, here is what I got in my mail recently! :)
Ich bin nicht ganz sicher, wie das mit dem deutschen Newsletter so aussieht - aber vielleicht kennt ihr diese Bilder, die ich im englischen bekommen habe, ja auch schon :)

The beautiful necklace was made by my dearest Dr. Brassy Steamington

I love that dress right next to me! I have the feeling that I need to get it, hehe :)

Keine Kommentare