Opening my Shop tomorrow!

I will open my shop tomorrow!

You can get signed prints and big posters! As always, posters are for preorder as I only have very few in stock. You will have one week to preorder, after that I will order the prints and ship them as soon as I have them :) Everything comes with little extras and if you want anything special to be written on your print/ poster just let me know!
If you are unsure about storenvy you can also send me a private message on FB or an e-mail. Storenvy accepts checkout through paypal, credit card & a few other things, very easy.
Ab morgen ist wieder mein Shop geöffnet! Eine Woche habt ihr Zeit Prints und Poster vorzubestellen, die alle von mir signiert und verschickt und auf Wunsch auch mit besonderem Text versehen werden. Und dazu gibt es auch immer noch ein paar Extras!

Usually the money I make with my prints goes into new fabrics, costumes or other things that I need for my photo shoots. This month I want to donate ALL the earnings to help rebuild Wildtierhilfe Fiel. (Apart from shipping and printing costs of course)
Normalerweise fließen alle Einnahmen immer wieder in meine Fotoprojekte, denn davon kaufe ich mir Stoffe zum Nähen, Kostüme oder andere Sachen die ich dafür so brauche. Diesen Monat möchte ich aber ALLE Einnahmen (abgesehen von Druck- und Versandkosten) an die Wildtierhilfe Fiel spenden.

Just so you know I am not only asking others to donate: I also donated my own money and call a very cute otter lady my godchild so I donate for her every month anyway.
Today I also shipped all prints to those who donated to my private paypal account during the last week. Thank you so much for your support with this! (Here I covered printing & shipping myself and gave 100% of what you sent me to Wildtierhilfe Fiel)
Nur damit ihr wisst, dass ich nicht nur andere um Hilfe bitte sondern auch selbst was mache: Ich habe ein Patenkind namens Lotta, das ist eine supersüße Otterdame für die ich jeden Monat etwas spende. Diesen Monat habe ich aber deutlich mehr Geld nach Fiel geschickt. Außerdem habe ich die Prints, die ich denen versprochen hatten, die das Geld für die Tierhilfe an meine Adresse schicken, heute verschickt - und dafür habe ich Druck- und Versandkosten natürlich selber übernommen und 100% der Spenden nach Fiel weitergeleitet. 

After one week my shop will be closed - but only until next month where I will open it again with new (and old) prints and posters!
Nach einer Woche schließe ich meinen Shop wieder - aber nur bis Februar, dann gibt es wieder viele neue Sachen in meinem Shop :)

Keine Kommentare