Happy new year! My 2014 Review =)

Hi guys!
I hope you had an amazing year and will have a great party tonight, full of happiness and with amazing people. We will spend a relaxed evening with some friends and I am looking forward to eat a lot of delicous food and play board games or watch movies :)
I wish you all an amazing new year and that you are able to do all the things you plan to do! ;)
(And I hope to manage that myself, too :D )

2014 has been a very busy year for me and since today is a bit busy, too, I won't spend too many words on this blog entry and just want to thank everyone for this amazing year, for the gorgeous collaborations, vor the inspiration and for being in my life. And thanks a million to everyone who supported me and my work!
Here are some of my favourite photos from 2014 and I am already looking forward to some amazing projects and collaborations that are planned for the next year.
Much love to you all!






1 Kommentar

  1. Du bist wirklich unglaublich hübsch und hast eine wundervolle Ausstrahlung!
    Die Fotos+Bearbeitung sind durchweg super geworden, sowohl von dir als Model ausgehend, als auch von den Fotografen die dahinter stecken. Ich freue mich auf viele neue Fotos und Projekte von dir in 2015!

    P.S. ich weiß nicht, ob du es schon mal in einem Post erwähnt hast, aber darf man fragen woher du die Vampir-Zähne hast?! Hast du die von einem Zahnarzt machen lassen oder so besorgt?
    Woher beziehst du normalerweise deine Kontaktlinsen?
    Verzeih, falls du diese Fragen schon beantwortet hast, vielleicht kannst du mir dann einfach einen Link schicken. Vielen Dank u. guten Rutsch!

    AntwortenLöschen