Photo shoot with Lilif Ilane

Hi there!
I realized it has been a while since I updated my blog for the last time. My last months have been very busy!
Not only my Witchblade project was super time consuming (one day there will be a video about how I made this costume, by the way!) but also I was preparing and sewing things for my trip to New Orleans next week (more info during the weekend) and had a lot of other work to do. Now that my bags are packed and everything is ready I can relax a bit!

I was very happy that Lilif Ilane found the time to come and visit my dear Aurelia Isabella and me - ever since we shot my Slave Leia costume together I knew she would be the perfect photographer for this project so I was REALLY looking forward to this! Aurelia Isabella and I both had many different outfits and I also used the time she was working with Lilif to film a bit of it :) Can't wait to edit the videos and share them!

So before leaving for my trip to New Orleans I wanted to share some selfies with you as well as the first edited photo that I absolutely love. Enjoy!

Hallihallo :)
Ich habe meinen Blog ja wieder mal ganz schön schleifen lassen. Die letzten zwei / drei Monate waren aber auch extrem stressig bei mir. Ich hab nicht nur ewig an meinem Witchblade Projekt gesesen (darüber wird es übrigens irgendwann mal ein Video geben :) ) sondern auch noch meine Reise nach New Orleans vorbereitet. (Mehr Infos am Wochenende!) Und dann kam noch der ganze andere Kram und die Arbeit, die man sonst noch so erledigen muss... puh! Jetzt wo meine Taschen gepackt im Auto liegen kann ich aber endlich ein bisschen relaxen :)
Ich hab mich sehr gefreut, dass Lilif Ilane meine liebe Aurelia Isabella und mich hier in Kiel besucht hat. Wir haben damals ja schon das Slave Leia Projekt zusammen geshootet und ich wusste darum sofort, dass sie die perfekte Fotografin für die Witchblade ist. Ich kann es kaum erwarten euch die Bilder davon zu zeigen! Außerdem hab ich auch noch ganz viel gefilmt und wenn ich wieder da bin werd ich mal ein kleines Backstagevideo von Lilif und Aurelia fertig machen :)

So, und bevor ich nun verschwinde hab ich hier ein paar Selfies und das erste fertige Bild für euch! Viel Spass :)

First set of the day: Princess Hilda! This crown was my first project with Worbla :)
My lenses are from Pinky Paradise
Hildas crown - work in progress :)
 This project was the biggest and most time consuming one I ever made! 
And I think it is the one I love the most! <3


"How do you get all your hair under a wig?" - I just don't. ;)
Power Girl!
The crown was made by Freckles Fairy Chest, the Jewelry by DesignsBloom
Hair & make-up by myself, lenses by Pinkyparadise

Weather forecast during the whole last week: "sunny on sunday".
On sunday: "rain". Amazing.

It started raining the minute we arrived at the shooting location. We had to wait for some dry moments
and always jumped out of the car to shoot for like 5 minutes :D

I took this selfie in the kitchen - before the shoot, when it was still super sunny...
My necklace is from Unseelie <3

Thank god it stopped raining for a moment! I love playing autumn fairy <3

I got a super lovely gift: Lilifs new 2015 calendar! I love it and feel very honored to be the november girl.
Wanna have your own calendar? More info *here*

Keine Kommentare