Posh Fairytale Couture

Hi there!
Very often I don't find the time to write blog entries but I hope to be a bit more active in future. I think this is not the first time that I say this but I am really trying to share some more thoughts about my photo shoots and other adventures in future!

Let's start with a shoot that I had with Ashtray Arts Photography not long ago, featuring two stunning headdresses by Posh Fairytale Couture!
She also sent me the dress I am wearing with the purple headdress.
The white corset was decorated by me, I spent several evenings adding all the cream coloured lace flowers and crystals by hand.
The series with the white headdress actually is one of my absolute favourites! I am extra happy that my Ashtrayheart convinced me to go for the white eyelashes ;)



Keine Kommentare