Vacations in Borgwedel =)



Hi there!
I just came home from super nice week in a little village in the north of germany. It is only one hour drive from my town so I hope that I can go there more often and relax a bit :)
We had fantastic weather, enjoyed the beautiful nature, swam in the Schlei (little river next to the baltic sea), did a little tour with a boat and ate a looot of ice cream. And I finally found the time to read books, yay :)

So, I don't want to spend too many words on this blog entry but just thought I should share some pics! =)


So pretty <3

Get out of the house, turn right and walk 200m to the water <3
Tourist pose :D
Necklace by VonUebel Design :)
 Actually I grew up in a village and never found such fields that spectacular. But when you live in a town for four years you start to see things a bit differently :) Well, but you also remember how much you hate mosquitos...

:)
ATTENTION! DANGER TO LIFE BECAUSE OF FLYING GOLF BALLS! Near golf course
and stuff. Sadly I didn't see any golf balls anywhere but at least I saw this funny sign :)
<3 <3 <3

Did you know that I am kind of a workaholic and get angry and upset when I have to relax and can't be creative?
That is why I had taken some pretty dresses and my camera with me (you know, just in case)... new stock photos coming soon! Guess uploading the first set to www.la-esmeralda-stock.deviantart.com will be the next thing I do after hitting "publish" ;) 
We shot five different outfits and all my anger was gone, hehe :) The pretty necklace is from Gothic Elegance :)

1 Kommentar

  1. Wow it looks so picturesque! Just lovely! And that golf ball sign is rather funny :)

    AntwortenLöschen