"Midsummer" by Viona-Art

Hey there!

Last year I visited the gorgeous Viona for a photo shoot for her book "The Noble Blood Vampire Chronicles". I had always wanted to work with her so I was very happy that we finally found a date for our shoot. While I was at Schloss Heinrichshorst, her magical home, we also shot two more outfits and today I would like to share this series with you!
I made the dress all by myself and think I already did that round about two years ago. It is a pity that I only used it for this single shoot yet and hope I will have the chance to wear it again very soon.
...well, and to do the last stitches ;)
Letztes Jahr habe ich die tolle Viona für das Shooting zu ihrem Buch, "The Noble Blood Vampire Chronicles" besucht. Ich wollte schon lange mal mit ihr Arbeiten und habe mich daher sehr gefreut, dass das dazu mal geklappt hat! Während ich auf Schloss Heinrichshorst - ihrem märchenhaften Zuhause - war, haben wir noch zwei weitere Outfits fotografiert und heute möchte ich die eine Serie mal mit euch teilen :)
Das Kleid ist selbstgemacht und ich glaube das war sogar schon vor zwei Jahren. Irgendwie hat dieses Kleid es nie zu einem anderen Shooting geschafft aber ich hoffe, dass ich es bald mal wieder tragen kann. ...und, dass ich vielleicht auch noch mal die letzten Sachen zusammennähe, für die ich damals zu faul war ;)



 My beautiful necklace is by Dr. Brassy Steamington :)



Some people already asked me on facebook about my dress and if I could give some more info about it, so here is a detail shot of it! I used an old bra as base and some lightweight fabric. All the roses and lace (mostly covered by roses) are sewn on by hand and I added all the crystals as well. They are hot fix stones in my fav shade "crystal AB" and I added them with the help of a Hot Fix Applicator. (You can get an applicator plus a bunch of crystals on ebay for around 20€ )
And by the way, for those of you who say they can't sew - I know that a friend of mine is going to beat me for these words but one can also add all these flowers with hot glue. Just saying ;) Hot glue is like the most importand thing for crafting, next to fairy dust of course.
Hier ist auch noch mal mein Kleid im Detail :) Auf Facebook gab es ja schon einige Fragen dazu, darum erzähl ich heute mal ein bisschen was darüber. Zuerst einmal habe ich einen alten BH als Grundlage genommen und schönen Flatterstoff benutzt. Die Blumen und die (zum größten Teil verdeckte) Spitze sind von Hand angenäht und die Glitzersteinchen sind Hot Fix Steine in meiner Lieblingsfarbe "Crystal AB", die ich mit einem Hot Fix Applikator aufgeklebt habe.(Sowas gibts z.B.  für 20 Euro samt nem Haufen Steine auf Ebay^^)
Und übrigens, für alle, die sich das mit dem Annähen immer nicht so zutrauen - zwar wird mich eine liebe Freundin für diese Aussage gleich hauen aber man kann die Blumen auch prima mit Heißkleber ankleben ;) Ne Menge Heißkleber und Feenstaub sind sowieso immer besonders wichtig beim Basteln ;)
Detail of my dress :)

Totally not shooting related but this is what is happening right now in my town:
Kiel Week. I only go there for the finnish waffels <3

Keine Kommentare