Calendars for 2014

Hi!

Some people were asking if I would offer some calendars for 2014. Unfortunately I don't have an own calendar this year but will think about making one for 2015 :)
Until then I would like to hint you to some other beautiful calendars I am part of:


I am the covergirl of Annie Bertrams calendar "Traumreich" - you can get it *here* and you can find a blog entry about our shoot *here* :)


Empire Art - "Masquerade". These photos were shot during WGT 2012 and I am in the calendar twice :) There is a giveaway right now that you can find at his facebookpage!


Calendar by the Facebook Page "Gothic and Amazing". I am the november girl :) Check out their facebook page for more info!



Last but not least: Father Sebastiaans new Vampire Girls calendar! I heard that I am pretty much the only one not wearing Latex in this years edition. But what I love the most about it is that a part of the money goes to www.breastcancer.org. You can get the calendar *here*


Keine Kommentare