New translation tool and some cosplay stuff

Hey there :)

As some people told me that they would prefer to read blog entries that were written in german I thought about writing my blog in both languages. I once started like that but soon I became too lazy to translate everything - and anyway, I don't have as much time for my blog as I would like to. Today I added a translation tool and think the translation from my english entries to german was okay. I hope it will help you - let me know what you think or if you know any better translation tool!

I made this crown last night when I had a crafting session with my lovely Ashtrayheart. Since so
many people said I HAD TO cosplay Wonder Woman I decided that it was about time to do so! Yay :)

Even if I usually don't like to tell too much about projects I am working on I thought it would be nice to share some of the cosplay stuff. I don't know why I didn't really do many cosplay photos during the last years but I really love it every now and then. Maybe you already saw my princess Leia bra on facebook - I hope that I can shoot this outfit next week or so :) The choker below was inspired by the movie Underworld. I am not sure if I will ever sew the matching dress but I am pretty happy about the result :)




Last night I got another picture of my Princess Peach series so I just had to share this, too. Photo is by Ashtray Arts Photography and you can see the rest of the series and some making off pictures *here*



And well, I hope that one day I will finish my Zelda costume...
Started this a year ago but never found the motivation to finish it :D

1 Kommentar

  1. Since the Scouting Legion is constantly on the front line, fighting Titans, its high fatality, low success rate (if at all) discourages most people from joining the legion. Thus, the legion suffers an all-time personnel shortage and the only soldiers who enter the Scouting Legion are dedicated to the cause of humanity usually at the cost of their own lives! This is the Eren Jaeger cosplay costume for Recon Corps (Scouting Legion) in Attack on Titan! And Hanji Zoe is a Squad Leader from the Scouting Legion. Hanji conducts research on Titans and, as such, is deeply interested in Eren Jaeger, who can turn into a Titan. Hanji is very passionate and driven in pursuit of new knowledge. And Hanji Zoe cosplay costume from www.cosplayfield.com also pretty popular in Attack on Titan cosplay field!

    AntwortenLöschen