Interview and photos for Kultur Magazine

Hi there!

I recently gave an interview for Kultür Magazine and shot a few exclusive photos with my lovely Ashtray Arts Photography.

Hair and make-up were as always done by myself, the corset is from Royal Black, the earrings were made by Pinkabsinthe and I created dress and choker by myself. I had wanted to shoot this dress for nearly a year now and was really happy to use it for this wonderful collaboration :)

I was really happy to be featured and hope you like the photos :)





And this is what the magazine looks like! There also was a poster of me inside :)





I usually don't really like natural photos but well, this is the all natural me ;)

1 Kommentar

  1. Wow, freut mich sehr für dich, ich gönns dir von Herzen. Die Bilder die ihr beiden zusammen macht, sind immer hammer!
    Und auch in Natura bist du wunderschön! ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen