Lots of News!

Hi there :)

I have been on vacation last week and just relaxing a whole week was pretty amazing. and something I hadn't done for a very long time :) On thursday I visited Wacken and was really happy to see Rammstein for the very first time and to meet many friends. Actually I didn't take any pictures that I could show you - except for a WIP pic of the dress that I was wearing.

Pretty awesome news: It looks like I might come to the M'era Luna on saturday! I think I will wear the red dress as well. I won't be part of the fashion show as I was the last two years but I will definitely visit it to see some friends on stage.
I will miss my girls Aurelia Isabella and Jumeria Nox who won't be joining me this time but will bring my brother with me. By the way, saturday is his birthday - so in case you see us be nice to him ;)

My last weeks have been very busy and I was working on different projects. Next to the fantastic photo shoot that I had with Viona for her new photo book (see my previous enry) I also visited Annie Bertram to work with her for her new project. I can't tell you any details yet but I was super happy that my brother joined our shoot and that he did such a fantastic job! You will have to wait a bit for the results, as well as for the other amazing photos that I took during the easterdays - with Annie, Aurelia Isabella and the singer of a pretty awesome band that will play at the M'era Luna on saturday ;)

Also I was asked to write some interviews and just thought I should share some of them with you:
One is for a pretty awesome geeky page called Word of the Nerd and I am really happy that they asked me because I really like their articles. You can find the interview *here*

The other page is called Gothic and amazing - you might already know their facebook page as they use to share lots of beautiful gothic photos. You can find the interview *here*.

And a last one: I heard that the new issue of Kultur Magazine will be out on monday, you should definitely watch out for that :)

I hope to see some of you guys at the M'era Luna and wish you all a fantastic weekend :)

Photo: Annie Bertram. Outfit: Self-made. Crown: Fairyworld

Keine Kommentare