Photo shoot with Heiner Seemann in october - many more photos =)

Hi there!

As I promised before here are some more photos of my latest shoot with Heiner!
We shot a whole lot of shop photos for Carmen Martinez - my favourite sets were this white outfit and the purple one so I will only post these ones now. Heiner and I already retouched some of the other photots but we are not finished yet and I might post some more photos of this shoot when we are less busy ;)

So I hope you enjoy these photos while I drive to Heiner for our next photo shoot =)

Co-Model: Bolero, one of Heiners cute dogs!

 

After we shot all these photos for Carmen Martinez I was wearing this a-ma-zing outfit by Morgaine La Chatte. This corset is definitely one of the most gorgeous corsets I have ever been wearing as it is not only beautiful but also very comfortable while it creates an amazing shape.
I can't show you my favourite photo of this set at the moment but I am really happy how this series turned out! The only thing is that the hair looked completely different than it does in the photo, I guess this hair style would have been better without curls...maybe I will try it again with straight hair some day ^^
Anyway, I hope you like this series as much as I do! :)


4 Kommentare

  1. ah, das absolute wahnsinn. du bist so schön <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. danke süße <3
      Ich hoffe ich sehe von dir auch bald wieder mehr fotos! ich warte schon die gane zeit so sehnsüchtig auf die bibian blue bilder ;)

      Löschen
  2. Ich liebe das Make-up beim Morganen La Chatte Set. Wusi... so toll ^^
    Uuuuund lebende Tiere stehen dir ausgezeichnet :D
    Gibts irgendwann wieder was mit deinem Pferd, fand diese anfänglichen Bilder so unglaublich toll!
    Alles Liebe

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dake! :)
      Naja, ich hab etwa als ich mit dem Modeln anfing mit dem Reiten aufgehört und vermeide das eigentlich mich in der Nähe von Pferden rumzutreiben ^^ Mein Pferd hab ich halt auch nicht mehr...
      Da meine Eltern aber ne ganze Menge Pferde haben und ich mir irgendwann mal eins für ein Shooting ausborgen möchte und wahrscheinlich mit einer Fotografin auch noch was geplant ist die da zwei tolle Pferde an der Hand hat könnte das durchaus sein, dass da irgendwann mal wieder was mit nem Pferd kommt :)
      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen