Creative weekend with my fluffy little helpers

Hi guys :)

I had a very relaxed and creative weekend: lots of sewing, shopping, drinking chai latte (did I ever mention that I am addicted to that stuff?^^) and watching batman and resident evil... looking forward to watch the new batman & resident evil movies, soon <3

Well, I just finished the first outfit for next weekend's photo shoot. Here is a little preview - the choker and a part of the skirt. I was thinking about sewing a blouse, too but tried on a corset that I decorated with pearls and orchids before and really like the look :)


 And here is my little helper - she did her best to uhm... flatten the fabric ^^

"Can I have some candy? Pleaaase?" <3





So now I will go on with the second outfit that I want to wear next weekend, a long green dress that I already started to sew a while ago. I hope it turns out the way I have in mind :)

Aaaand as I mentioned I was watching Batman you might imagine what my next project will be - just bought lots of ivy yesterday ;)

I am so motivated to do lots of sewing and crafting right now! ...and I think it is a bit of Jumerias fault who is always so inspiring and helps me so much :-*

Hugs to all of you :)

Kommentare

  1. deine Hasi´s sind aber auch niedlich <3 Toller Eintrag. Ich liebe selbstgemachte Outfits <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja ohne die beiden wäre mein Leben echt langweilig glaub ich ^.^
      Momentan bin ich grade ganz motiviert was das Nähen angeht, finde selbst gemachte Sachen auch immer so toll und bin beeindruckt von Leuten die sowas so toll können :)
      Und ich hoffe ich sehe bald noch viel mehr tolle Fotos von dir, schöne Frau! :)

      Löschen