Merry Christmas =)



Hi there, Merry Christmas to all of you!


I hope you have some great christmas days, spend some times with the ones you love and get some great gifts :)
Photo: Heiner Seemann // Corset: Carmen Martinez
Model, H&M, retouch: me

For my part I had a wonderful time so far, I am with my parents at the moment and will stay there until tomorrow. I already visited lots of friends and family members and tonight I am going to meet lots of friends at a party - can't wait to see them again =)

Oh and this is the first gift I already got two weeks ago: the best dad in the world built a skyscraper for my bunnies<3
I really love it and my bunnies are absolutely happy about it, too :)

Kommentare

  1. Oohhh der Stall ist ja echt wunderschön geworden!!! :-)

    Ich wünsche dir auch frohe und besinnliche Weihnachtsfeiertage! Fühl dich mal gaaaaanz dolle gedrückt von mir :-)

    Liebe Grüße,
    deine Jumi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *_* Du hast einen Blog :)

    Hoffe deine Weihnachten waren nicht allzu stressig - genieß die freien Tage über Silvester :)

    Grüßchen*

    AntwortenLöschen