Latest news

Hi there :)

Well, It's been a while... and I must say: I love reading blogs but it seems like I am not good at writing them myself ^.^

At the moment I have the third flew within three months and because I have to stay in bed I have some time to write something... I think the reason for being sick so often might be that I have been busy with my daytime job but instead of taking a rest from time to time I spent all my free time on planning photoshoots. ^^'
I will try to change that in future, even if I am kind of addicted to photos and already have some great plans for 2012 :)

Not long ago I had a wonderful shooting with Heiner Seemann and I would like to share some results. I am really happy about our shooting and can't wait for the next one ;)










By the way: The red Corset and the fur shrug are made by Royal Black and the other things are available at Carmen Martinez ;)

Keine Kommentare