Shooting with Lux Profundi / Stock account on deviantart

Hi guys :)

I had a lovely shooting with LuxProfundi on saturday and we made some wonderful pin-up photos in lovely dresses by Carmen Martinez as well as new pin-up and fantasy stuff for my new stock account on deviantart<3


So far I had a stock account together with a friend Alina von Pein. It was called esmeracha-stock and at the moment my older photos are still there but  I am also going to upload most of them at my new account which is called la-esmeralda-stock. So if you ever wanted to edit some of my photos: feel free to use the photos you find at my stock account, there will be lots of stuff, soon and if there is something you would like to see me in or a theme you are looking for send me a note and I will see what I can do :)




Keine Kommentare